I saw your intro on the LDSMoms group and thought I'd stop by. Your kids are really cute! Thanks to your husband and your huge support and sacrifices for serving our country!!! I hope you feel the time fly until you are together again.
My name is Tiffanie White and our husbands are in Korea together. Both Josh's :) My Josh told me about your blog tonight and I came to check it out. Its really nice to know that I'm not the only person out there without my husband... and we're expecting a baby in September, 12 days after Josh comes home for his month mid tour. Anyway. I'll add you to our blog now.
I met your husband through Skype when I was talking to my husband one day. (haha) Its nice to see he has good friends from the branch out there.
Your family is ADORABLE and good for you for having FIVE kids and having your husband away. That is brave and I hope I can do it with 1 :)
You can add us too, we are not private. JoshandTiffanie.blogspot.com
5 comments:
I saw your intro on the LDSMoms group and thought I'd stop by. Your kids are really cute! Thanks to your husband and your huge support and sacrifices for serving our country!!! I hope you feel the time fly until you are together again.
He is so chubby goodness. He must get loves all the time.
SO CUTE!!! I need to put up the pictures I have of Lincoln and Jack together...they are so cute! Twin cousins :]
Hi Holly...
My name is Tiffanie White and our husbands are in Korea together. Both Josh's :) My Josh told me about your blog tonight and I came to check it out. Its really nice to know that I'm not the only person out there without my husband... and we're expecting a baby in September, 12 days after Josh comes home for his month mid tour. Anyway. I'll add you to our blog now.
I met your husband through Skype when I was talking to my husband one day. (haha) Its nice to see he has good friends from the branch out there.
Your family is ADORABLE and good for you for having FIVE kids and having your husband away. That is brave and I hope I can do it with 1 :)
You can add us too, we are not private. JoshandTiffanie.blogspot.com
Hey Holly. Yes, Josh and I both have facebook :) You can probably look me up by my email which is TiffanieRose23@yahoo.com and add me from there!!
Thanks for writing back :)
Post a Comment