Friday, June 19, 2009

Clothes are NOT optional!!!

Seems since Mason has been potty trained we have a new problem. His clothes seem to just randomly fall off. Places I have found him naked: sand box, trampoline, riding his bike, high-chair (not sure how he manuvered that), Pop Pop's leather chair and just mindlessly wandering through the house. If you were to ask him why he took his clothes off he would tell you "I didn't do it.". SURE Mason!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Brittany Sorensen said...

Haha oh Mason...what a twink. I always have to remember to wear pants that won't come off easily around him because he has the tendancy to wrap his arms around my legs and pull. Maybe he just wants everyone to run free and be naked!!

Unknown said...

Oh the adventures you will get to tell when he's older. :) That's dedication if he's willing to ride a bike naked.