
I am sitting here in utter and complete silence. It is such a marvelous sound. It doesn't happen often. The kids are in bed and asleep!!! Thanks to help from Josh! It seems my kids still know Dad means business even though he is on the other side of the world and telling them to mind their mother from the speaker of my cell phone. He called me on his lunch hour (our bedtime) to see how I was doing and it was obvious that chaos abounded. We have 5 and a half months left. We are on the countdown. It will be so nice to have my best friend,confidant and husband back.
5 comments:
Yay for dads! I know you'll make those 5 months fly by. :)
I had to leave the kids with Morgan while I took Rylan to ball practice and told her to call Richard on the computer if there was any problems. She, of course, had to call and I was so grateful that modern technology permitted him to babysit for us! haha! Have you checked out plane tickets?! They are at about $1000 now! UGH! Had I known I would have bought those when I saw them so cheap! Mailed in my passport stuff last week.
I don't know how you do it with him gone. We don't see Luke Mondays and Wednesday night and I go crazy! We still need to get together one of these days.
I don't know how you do it with him gone. We don't see Luke Mondays and Wednesday night and I go crazy! We still need to get together one of these days.
Nice to meet you! It's funny how families choose the same names like that. Some good friends of ours have boys Parker and Griffin and so does Natalie's preschool teacher. Your Josh is in the Air Force? Thank you! Your family is beautiful. Stop by anytime.
Post a Comment