Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lindsey Takes First..............


This is WAY late but we have been a little busy with moving and all. In August Lindsey's 4th grade had a science fair. Lindsey had a great idea, shewanted to see how sugar water affected plants. Her Hypothesis was that it would improve their growth. She was wrong............she had two plants, she watered one with water and the oother with sugar water. She took pictures and kept detailed records of what happend. The water plant grew and flourished, the sugar water plant shrivled up and died. Lindsey took first place. She deserved it! She did a great job!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I guess she'll have to believe you when you tell her sugar isn't good for us either! ;) So cute!!!! Yea Lindsey!!!!!

Heidi D said...

Looks like she had a little help from Mom's cricket machine. :)

I was just thinking about you today and wondering how you are doing. I think I missed your last post. I see that you went to Korea. So cool. I'm glad that you got to go and see Josh. I'm also happy that Josh got to spend time with Lincoln.

How are you liking the south? Are you guys speaking with accents yet? :)

Oh, new news over here. They split our ward today. Yup. I think it was kind of dumb, but we won't be in either of them much longer anyways. They are calling the new one Geiger Heights Ward. They havn't released the details yet. We are also being visited by Elder Bednar. (I hope I spelled that right) He's coming on the 18th. They're expecting up to 2000 people to show up. I think we will conveniently stay home. We were also held hostage by the primary during sacrament meeting today. It was the primary program and it ran over by 40 MINUTES!!!! It was insane! Carlee Lane was in charge and they had so many extra things added in. It was excess to the extreme. It was the program that wouldn't end. We had two adult proformances for crying out loud. I wish you could have been there to see it. We could have passed "are you kidding" glances to each other.

Anyway, I know this is more like an email instead of a comment. Sorry. I don't have your email address and I just wanted to let you know that I still think about you and miss my friend. :)

A Real Kansas Momma said...

Good job Lindsey!

Amy said...

It's always fun to hear an update on you guys. Good luck with the home stretch until Josh gets back. I'm envious that you get to go to Germany. I'll be looking forward to seeing pictures of your time in Europe.