Family, did I choose you or did you choose me? No matter, I am yours and you are mine and it will always be.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
True Story!!!
This morning kids were putting on swimsuits to go swimming in Nan's and Pop's pool. Mason excited at the prospect of swimming ripped his diaper off and ran excitedly around the room singing shake your booty and doing just that. Well he decided Sawyer needed a better view of his dancing and stood directly in front of him bent over with his hands on the ground and began to sing again shaking his booty from side to side. Sawyer's face became very puzzled as he announced a very worrisome discovery. "Mason you have a hole in your butt!!!!"THAT'S MY BOY!!!!! LOL! Sorry, just had to share! Still makes me giggle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA oh wow that is hillarious! Mason and Sawyer crack us up. At least he doesn't have a Frankenbutt right??
That is awsome! Crazy kids! On another note, I am super mad at you! Everett is now about as old as Lincoln was when I saw you and I still haven't lost a single pound! It almost makes me glad you and your skinny-ness live far far away, it would be far too depressing for me to see you every Sunday! ;)
Post a Comment