This Sunday
after Church we had a
reprieve from the heat and the Sun. The kiddos and I went outside while Lincoln took a nap and I took a few pictures

Lindsey

Natalie

Sawyer
That IS donut on his face.

All of them
And one of my proudest moments as a parent..........
Mason
Mason has started Potty training and
Natalie went to a tea party birthday party this weekend. And this is what you get when you cross the two
of them together. He thinks it's hilarious right now but he'll probably kill me when he gets older.
5 comments:
LOVE your pics and stories!! Your family is awesome. How cool that you know you'll have the little wacked out kiddos forever! LOL Love you guys and we're SO excited to play with you in Germany!!! Les
Love those future bribery moments!!
What cute kids! I love your pictures!
Love those pictures! I think my favorite is the last one with Mason. :) Blackmail.
The picture of Mason makes me think of my little Jacob. He LOVES running around in his underwear!!!
Post a Comment