Our Natalie is usually quite timid and quiet. EXCEPT when we are alone. Josh was invited to sing the National Anthem (i couldn't get that to post) for a local minor league teams baseball game. Of course lots of music was playing and wellllllll Natty just couldn't sit still!! This video makes me giggle every time I see it. Where did she get those moves?
3 comments:
Maybe you should put her in dance,I don't know but some time you just got shake your booty!
I love your family pictures at the top! They are so pretty! What a cute family you have.
Yipee for your blog!! So Lincoln huh, we didn't know that! That is one of the names we were debating but don't worry we already ruled it out! ;) Good luck this week and keep in touch!
Hey! I found your blog! I'm so clever. I am adding you to my sidebar missy. You should pop on over and see mine. decourseyproject.blogspot.com
Hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment